Monday, January 10, 2011

Holidays


Long time between drinks! I missed posting over the Christmas period as I was never home. I stayed at my boyfriend's house due to many late night retail work commitments (bless him for living in the city and for having dinner cooked for me every night); and spent the rest of my time staying at my Mother's house where my Grandfather, Uncle and Grand Uncle were visiting from Headquarters (Adelaide) and my little sis from Cairns. We went shopping, to the movies (my Grandfather's first time in 25+ years), chatted for hours, played games, drank, ate and were generally merry (as cliché as that sounds). I want us all to do it more often! Seeing all of my family together made me really appreciate them more than ever before. I am very lucky to have some of the most wonderful, kind, funny, loving and interesting people in my life. 

I hope you all enjoyed yourselves over the holiday period ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment